TERMS & CONDITIONS
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designing Course
This course is initiated by ENGINEERS GUILD, an emerging Electronics Engineering, Consulting and Designing Institution focused on embedded designs, amplifiers, filters, PCB layout designing. The aim of introducing this course is to provide opportunities to new young engineers/technicians (Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Computer Software), hobbyist, industrial professional to get practical knowledge of designing any type of Printed Circuit Board. This course is supposed to lead them to an independent working beside their routine work. PCB designing is effective in every electronics circuit designing. Every perfect electronics circuit ends into its PCB. A good PCB designer may do this job very effectively.
Here are some instructions for the applicants who wish to sit in the said course. It is compulsory to fulfill every instruction before sitting in the course class. The instructions are as follow:
- The course duration is 2 weeks. 1st week practical training on Proteus ISIS & ARIES.
- Second week will be of Practical training on Cadence OrCAD and PCB manufacturing.
- Applicant must be 18 or above at the time of submitting the application form.
- He/ She must have ORIGINAL Government issued CNIC.
- Diploma Holders (Electrical/ Electronics), Engineering Students (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Science), Industrial Professional serving in Electrical & Instruments Department are ELIGIBAL to apply for the course.
- Application form can be downloaded from ENGINEERS GUILD website, i-e, http://www.engineers-guild.webs.com
- INCOMPLETE application form will not be accepted.
- Attach ONE recent Passport size color photograph with BLUE BACKGROUND.
- Attach a scanned copy of original CNIC with the application form.
- Deposits the registration fee in the bank account mentioned in the application form and attach ORIGINAL bank stamped payment receipt with the application form.
- All application forms will only be accepted BY EMAIL
- Any false information mentioned in the application form will lead to the cancellation of admission.
- Admission fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- All application forms must be emailed to the email given along with the ORIGINAL scanned copy of Bank Payment receipt and ORIGINAL CNIC.